Helpdesk for internal support.
Solution is designed to automate the process problem reporting in an organization
Process problem reporting in an organization include next steps:
- Create a document with document type Problem.
- Specify the Problem subject.
- Add a full description of the Problem.
- Add attachments that can help describe the Problem.
- Choose the application the document is related to.
- Choose the Class of the Problem.
- Problem – a regular problem with minimal impact on the application.
- Breaker – an outstanding problem with high impact on the application.
- Nice to have – a missing functionality.
- Click the Report issue button.
- Process will automatically create a task for a Support agent or QA engineer based on the Class of the Problem.
- Problem & Breaker – task for a Support agent.
- Nice to have – task for a QA engineer.
- Support agent or QA engineer closes the task.
- Complete – the task is completed.
- Reject – the task is rejected.
- The Problem State is automatically updated based on the task complete action.
- Complete – Solved
- Reject – Rejected